WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small files stored on your computer by your web browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) at the request of a site you’re viewing. This allows the site you’re viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in.
Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEB SITE
On this website, cookies are used to facilitate browsing throughout the portal, for security reasons and to personalise the services offered to users and make them more efficient.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies is obtained, the web site may use:
- Strictly necessary technical cookies inserted by the Owner: These cookies enable the user to browse a web site, platform or application and use the different options or services on it, such as controlling traffic and communicating data, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, recording elements that make up an order, processing an order, applying for registration or participating in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for disseminating videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.The Owner of the web site uses strictly necessary cookies that serve to enable correct browsing of the web site, as well as to ensure that the content loads correctly. These cookies are, also, session cookies. This means that they are temporary, they expire and are erased automatically when the user closes the browser.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies enable the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general nature predefined based on a series of criteria on the users terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are used by OSSA or by third parties to enable the number of users to be quantified and thus statistically measure and analyse the use users make of the service offered. To do this, their browsing on a web site is analysed with the aim of improving the company’s product and service offering.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies, used either by OSSA or by third parties, enable the offering of advertising spaces on the web site to be managed as effectively as possible, adapting the content of the advert to the content on the service requested or the use made of the web site. Therefore your browsing habits on the internet can be analysed and advertising shown to you that is based on your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable, in the most effective manner possible, the management of advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a web site, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained through continual observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be developed to show advertising based on this behaviour.
- Third party cookies: These are generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google, etc.
The web site www.ukembu.co.ao uses third party services that collect information for statistical purposes, about the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activities of the web site and other internet services.
In particular, this web site uses its own cookies on the web site as well as:
– Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. with registered address in the United States at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies are used that collect information, including the user’s IP address, which is transmitted, processed and stored by Google under the terms established on the web site www.google.com. This includes the possible transfer of this information to third parties due to legal reasons or when these third parties process information on behalf of Google.
– Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as “Like” or “Share”.
DEACTIVATION, DELETION OR CONFIGURATION IN THE BROWSER
Managing your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browser’s options/preferences. Here is a list of guides on how to do this for popular browser’s:
REVOKING THE CONSENT PROVIDED
Ukembu is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of the third party components included on this web site.
Please be advised that if you continue browsing this web site without deleting, you accept the use of this web site’s cookies under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
You may revoke the consent provided, as well as exercise your rights to access, cancel, modify and oppose, by means of the available content and privacy configuration options previously mentioned in the previous point of this Cookies Policy.